Ingredients: fleece or felt scraps, needle, thread
Yields: One floaty fleece tree
- Cut fleece or felt scraps into a series of circles, each slightly smaller than the previous. I started with a circle about 2″ in diameter and ended with one about 1/2″ across.
- Thread a needle with coordinating thread, and tie a knot at the end.
- Push the needle through the center of the largest circle.
- Tie another knot in the thread, about an inch above the circle you just added.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 with each smaller circle until you have a full fleecy tree.
- Hang from your window, lamps, or as a Christmas ornament.